• Username: This ise name of the user which will be shown on lists of other users. It can be up to 16 characters long and can not include '"' and ',' characters.
• Group Address: It must be a valid multicast address which is between 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
• Group Port and Transfer Port: Each port must be between 0 and 65535 and must not be in use. Generally, ports between 50000 and 65535 are not in use.
• Orientation: There are three options including 'Default', 'Vertical' and 'Horizontal'. These options let users set orientation of the program
• Bit Rate: It sets bit rate of sound while sampling process. 16 is guaranteed to be supported by devices. But 8 is
not supported by all of them. So default value is 16.
• Sample Rate: It sets sampling rate of sound while sampling process.
These values set quality of sound that will be transmited(not sent) in accordance with the LANPhone protocol.
In addition, if higher values are selected, both sound quality and bandwith consumption raise.
• Output Line: It sets output line for sound (speakerphone or earpiece). It's not working on all Android versions.
• Camera: Cameras of the device will be listed here with their positions(back or front). If image transfer is wanted to be activated,
one of these cameras must be selected.
• Frame Per Second: It sets number of images that will be sent every second.
• Image Quality: It must be one of 10,20...100 values. It sets quality of images that will be sent. If higher values are selected,
both image quality and bandwith consumption raise. (Image compression rate is inversely proportional to image quality.)
• Timeout Period: It sets timeout to rejects calls automatically if no answer can be taken from users.
After changes are made on settings, program restarts itself to apply new settings.